Purchase your ticket and enjoy your experience!
- This event has passed.
Barley & Chocolate Adelaide Hills Food Experience
25 March 2021 @ 18:00 - 19:30 ACDT$18.00 – $85.00
BOOK BEFORE 15 MARCH FOR FREE DELIVERY*
Have you ever dreamed to pair some of your favorite food in one unique experience? Adelaide Hills Experience on AgriAdventures
- Chocolate pralines from Chocolate n5
- Crafting beers from Prancing Pony
- and Whisky from Tin shed Distilling.co
All paired with passion by the sommelier Simone Berliat in one unique entertainment experience.
A recorded version will be accessible after the event date and time.
What is Included in the Adelaide Hills Experience:
In the box delivered to your home you’ll receive:
- 3 crafted beers from Prancing Pony Brewery
- 6 chocolate praline with different flavors matched with the beers
- 1 bott. Iniquity Whisky 50 ml
- Tasting sheets and placemat
What is available:
Available selection of 6 extra pralines from Chocolate n.5
Delivery will be done on Wednesday (North Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Barossa Valley) and Thursday (Adelaide South, McLaren Vale until 4:00 pm) prior to the event, pls. provide your available delivery time in the NOTE description, during the booking process.
Delivery range :
Due perishability of the products selected for the experience and for preserving their quality, the delivery range is limited to selected areas: Adelaide and Greater Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Eden Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale.
Add your postcode for more details about the available delivery options.
Pick-up option is also available in Adelaide at:
RADIO ITALIA UNO ADELAIDE
265 Sturt St, Adelaide SA 5000
- Access to the experience will be done through the AgriAdventures Virtual Room access door here: https://www.agriadventures.com.au/online-live-experiences/
- You will receive instructions on how to set and access the experience in your delivery box.
This is a recurring event, you can purchase your box from the link below for the following dates the 25th of March 2021
Thank you for booking your event with AgriAdventures.