Purchase your ticket and enjoy your experience!
- This event has passed.
Aperitivo Emiliano – March 2021
March 11 @ 18:00 - 19:00 ACDT$15 – $55
Come on a journey in space and time with us to discover the Emilia-Romagna region in Italy with the Aperitivo Emiliano.
Famous for the Parma Ham, Parmigiano Reggiano, Bolognese sauce, Tortellini, and more, Emilia-Romagna is known worldwide for its food, historic cities, and art.
With this VIRTUAL EVENT, you will be able to access, discover and appreciate some of the best products coming from the region, learn how to pair and appreciate them, and discover more about the intriguing history of the region.
Everything directly from your living room in just one hour time.
What is Included
Included in the box you will receive:
- Bot of Emilia IGP Red (100% Salamino di Santa Croce)
- Mercato Box with: Parma Ham – Mortadella – Spicy salami – Provolone cheese – Black calamata olives
- Baylies Epicurean delights Crakers
- Mini guide of Italy
What is available
Extras available are:
1) Extra portion of two of Mercato Aperitivo
2) One bottle of Malvasia sparkling white (100% Malvasia di Candia Aromatica)
This wine has that delicious, zesty lime cordial and rose blossom nose you’d expect from the grape variety with a cutting, refreshing white grapefruit zing to the palate.
Delivery will be done on Wednesday (all day) and Thursday (until 4:00 pm) prior to the event, pls. provide your available delivery time in the NOTE description form, during the booking process.
Delivery range :
Due perishability of the products selected for the experience and for preserving their quality; the delivery range is limited to the Adelaide and Greater Adelaide area included. For different delivery locations pls. get in contact with us via the comments form below.
Pick-up option is also available in Adelaide at:
RADIO ITALIA UNO ADELAIDE
265 Sturt St, Adelaide SA 5000
- Be aware, you need a corkscrew to easily access the wine.
- Access to the experience will be done through the AgriAdventures Virtual Room access door here: https://www.agriadventures.com.au/online-live-experiences/
- You will receive instructions on how to set and access the experience in your delivery box.
Thank you for booking your event with AgriAdventures.