Purchase your ticket and enjoy your experience!
- This event has passed.
Cheeses around the World – Smelly Cheeses – VIRTUAL EVENT
May 20 @ 18:00 - 19:30 ACST$50 – $135
Let the Smelly Cheese Shop’s cheese expert, Valérie Henbest, and the professional Sommelier Simone Berliat take you on the ultimate cheese and wine journey in the comfort of your own home.
A complete sensory experience you will enjoy a selection of delicious cheeses from all around the world paired with carefully selected South Australian wines.
This experience will be held on the 20th of May at 06:00 pm and the Cheese and Wine will be delivered to you at least 4 hours beforehand.
You will be able to experience live and/or in recorder version on YouTube.
Included in the ticket price:
- 4 x 150g pieces of cheese pieces for 2 people
- crackers and sultanas
- 1 bottle of JUNGLE JUNGLE 2020 Dolcetto, Clare Valley, Unico Zelo
- 1 bottle of PINOT GRIS , Adelaide Hills, Unico Zelo
- Access to the Virtual room on AgriAdventures booking platform on 20/05/2021 and/or
- access to the video of the recording on the AgriAdventures youtube channel from 22/05/2021
Access to Virtual Live Event:
Access the virtual experience via AgriAdventures Virtual room here.
Access the recordings of the event:
In this situation, you won’t be able to participate in the virtual event on the 20th May 2021, not worry, you will be able to access a recorded version of the event on the AgriAdventures youtube page, details and links will be available soon after the completion of the event the 20/05/2021
Cheeses and wines can be delivered to your doorstep at extra cost.
During the booking procedure check the delivery range adding your Postal code into the cart section,
- If eligible for home delivery you will be added of delivery price to your own order; pls. provide your available delivery time in the NOTE description, during the booking process.
- If not eligible for home delivery you can still pick up cheeses and wine directly from Smelly Cheeses shop in Adelaide central market
Cheeses and wines will be available to pick up from 09:00 to 05:00 pm 18-19 May 2021. (find link and directions in the venue description).
Delivery range :
Due perishability of the products selected for the experience and for preserving their quality, the delivery range is limited to selected areas: Adelaide and Greater Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Eden Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale.
(only to be purchased with an original cheese and wine pack)
Do not double up the cost of delivery, add an extra instead.
With this extra ticket, you will be able to add one (1) bottle of each wine included in the Cheeses around the World 2021.
With this extra ticket, you will be able to add one (1) extra portion of 4 x 150gr. cheeses included in the Cheeses around the World 2021.
Thank you for booking your event with AgriAdventures.