Purchase your ticket and enjoy your experience!
Mattia’s Pizza Masterclass – 17th Nov – 10am Start – Fulham Community Centre
November 17 @ 10:00 - 13:00 ACDT$110
Mattia’s Pizza Masterclass goes for approx. 3 hours and is all about learning how to make traditional Neapolitan pizza in a fun and interactive environment.
During the class Mattia will share his dough and sauce recipes and various techniques that he has formed through years of trial and error as a Pizzaiolo.
You will get to:
- Make the dough (using flour imported from Naples) from scratch;
- Mix the dough (hands-on technique);
- Learn about important factors relating to the yeast, flour and water;
- Make homemade traditional pizza sauce(involves hand squeezing tomatoes imported from Naples);
- Practice stretching technique (using dough balls made by Mattia 48h prior to the class);
- Add the toppings;
- Practice and improve oven technique; and
- Cook the pizza.
Of course the best part of making your own pizza is to eat! You will get to taste the final product as well as leave the class with some complimentary goodies and a set of skills that will forever enhance your homemade pizzas!
You will also get to keep your dough freshly made and put your newly formed (or enhanced) skills to the test once it has rested properly.
Thank you for booking your event with AgriAdventures.