Last updated: 08/07/2019
- “AA AU” or “AgriAdventures Australia” or “www.agriadventures.com.au” or “we”: AgriAdventures
- “Visitor”: a potential unregistered website guest
- “Customer” or “Final Customer” a registered website guest or a paying Visitor
- “Supplier” or “Vendor”: Legal touristic business registered in Italy operating in food production, tourism, agritourism, accommodation, and the promotion of food products, with an active account on the www.it.agriadventures.com website.
- “The website” or “the platform”: www.agriadventures.com.au website
This website, including all provided content, images, products, services and other information presented on the website (altogether “Website”) is provided by Simone Berliat (Sole Trader) 33 Columbia Crescent, Hallett Cove, 5158, South Australia, Australia with the trademark AgriAdventures (“AA AU” or “we”). You can contact us by email to [email protected] or using the contact form provided on the web site here
General Terms of Business
- AgriAdventures Europe provides visitors with information, booking and a navigation platform.
- AgriAdventures Australia offers the Vendors a promotion system, for booking, managing, and payment for Events and Activities offered on the platform.
- The contracts of service are concluded directly between users and suppliers of touristic services. AgriAdventures is not a contracting party involved in these services.
- AgriAdventures Europe requires a “booking elaboration fee” equal to 5% of the whole transaction due. This fee is required as for of payment for the services offered to the “Final Customer”
Sign Up / Registration / Opening of a User Account
Opening of a Customer Account
Eligibility to register
- Registration is restricted to actionable persons. In the case of the registration of a company or a legal body, the person conducting the registration must have proper authorization to act in the name of the company or legal body respectively.
- You need to register with your official name. Registrations under a pseudonym are not allowed. AgriAdventures may delete accounts under wrong names, pseudonyms etc.
Number of User Accounts
- The registration of more than one user account for the same natural or legal person is not allowed. The user account is not transferable.
- You are required to provide accurate information and keep it up to date. AgriAdventures is not liable, if a booked service cannot be carried out or other damages occur because of outdated information.
- Any booking or payment cancellation needs to be conducted using the specific forms on the AgriAdventures platform. Otherwise, there may be difficulties in the proper completion or termination of the contract. In this case, AgriAdventures is not liable.
Event and Activity bookings on the AgriAdventures Australia Platform.
The published products and services are non-binding offers.
All bookings are automatically accepted by the Supplier
- Immediately upon payment, the contract between you and the suppliers becomes effective.
- The charges for the booked service will be deducted from your credit card or bank account.
- If the supplier cancels the booking, the contract between you and the supplier of the service will be concluded and you will be refunded without extra costs. You will be notified of the completion of the order via e-mail.
- The supplier provides the agreed services under their own behalf and on their own account.
- The supplier may set eligibility requirements for their products. These you will find in the product description.
- You are self-responsible to fulfill these requirements.
- The supplier is entitled to disapprove or exclude you from a certain service, in the case that you do not fulfill the requirements. In this case, there will be no refund.
Cancellation of a booking
- If you need to cancel a booked service, it is mandatory to use the contact form on the AgriAdventures Australia website.
Booking fees applied from AgriAdventues are not refundable.
Cancellations by the customer
- If a customer cancels a booking three (3) days before the booking date, the refund will be offered in total from AgriAdvntures minus $0,35 cents refund commission.
- If a customer cancels a booking of less than three (3) days before the booking date, there will be a 50% cancellation fee in addition to the extra $0.35 refund fees.
- It is possible to cancel a booking up until 17:00 of the day before the booked date.
- Force Majeure cancellation (natural disasters or overt acts of terrorism) are exempt from these regulations.
- It will be considerate probationary of communication, communication date and time received on www.agriadventures.com.au’s servers.
Cancellations by the supplier
- The supplier may cancel the contract only if unforeseeable or unavoidable external circumstances make the fulfilment of the contract impossible, or significantly impede or compromise the provision of the service.
- The supplier is obliged to inform AgriAdventures.com.au of any cancellation through the contact form, and the participating customers, as early as possible, through the contacts provided in the order confirmation available in the Vendor Dashboard.
- In the case of a Supplier cancellation, participating customers will be totally refunded the activity/event payment minus $0.35 refund fee.
- The Seller will be charged a 5% penalty on the total value of the requested cancellation through the selected payment channel.
- Force Majeure cancellation (natural disasters or overt acts of terrorism) are exempt from these regulations. It will be the responsibility of the Vendor to provide appropriate documentation using the contact form provided in the support section.
24 Hours warranty policy
- In order to maintain a reliable and trustworthy environment between Customers, Vendors and the platform AgriAdventures, the 24 hours payment policy have been introduced in our policy system.
- The policy defines a rule where the payment to the Vendors happen 24 hours after the date of the booking for which the payment is made. AgriAdventures hold the payment since that time and release it only after this 24 hours time is passed.
- This is done to avoid miss-services, maintain a professional and reliable environment during the whole time of the activity/event and allow final customers to access a reconciliation opportunity with the supplier in case of gross negligence.
- For more information about, the policy is available in the 24-hour policy’s page.
- The AgriAdventures Review System aims to create a meaningful and accurate profile of the performance, reliability, and trustworthiness. AgriAdventures explicitly reserves the right to delete Inaccurate, irrelevant, insulting, reviews without giving further reasons.
- AgriAdventures also has the right to exclude you from further use of the AgriAdventures Booking Platform and to delete your account.
Legal relationship with AgriAdventures
Position of AgriAdventures
- AgriAdventures provides this booking system to enable you to get in direct contact with a service provider of your choice and make a booking. The contract relating to the service booked is solely between you and the supplier of the service. AgriAdventures is not a contractual partner for the booked service. AgriAdventures acts solely as the mediator between you and the Vendor.
Liability of AgriAdventures
- If you make a booking, AgriAdventures is only liable to you in cases of gross misconduct (including gross negligence). The liability is limited to the immediate damage, excluding consequential damages, loss of profit etc. The liability for punitive damage compensation is also excluded.
- The liability for computer viruses, spyware programs, and other damages caused by computer programs is excluded.
Changes of these General Terms of Business
- These General Terms of Business may be changed by AgriAdventures at any time without prior notice. For each booking, the currently effective Terms are applicable. The user has no guarantee that future bookings will be completed under the existing conditions.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Simone Berliat (sole trader)
33 Columbia Crescent
5158 Hallett Cove