Hutton Vale Farm | wine tasting | walking kitchen garden tour
Hutton Vale Farm is set amidst an iconic Barossa landscape. Pioneers of the region, establishing the farm in 1843, the Angas family are custodians of this land; renowned for their fine wine, quality wool, free-range natural pasture lamb and hand-made artisan produce. Hutton Vale Sustainable Farm’s vineyards and wines have been bestowed with top awards including 98 points by James Halliday and the world’s best Shiraz (twice).
What is Included:
- A tasting of Hutton Vale Farm’s premium, single vineyard wines
- A tour of the farm garden
- Introduction to the local produce
- Visit to the farm kitchen
- Showcase of the farm’s produce including handmade chutneys
What is Available:
What is Required:
Please allow 60 minutes for your tasting and tour
Children under 10 are welcome to join the tour free of charge and wine tasting open to those 18+ only.
Please note you may be greeted by two friendly dogs and advise should you prefer them to be keep indoors.