Do you want to discover more about Adelaide Hills’ food?
Come with us to visit 5 locations in the hills, tasting and learning more about:
Farmers market in Adelaide Hills and its food producers
Chocolate & Coffee
Native Garden Sensory Experience
AgriAdventures food tour in Adelaide Hills is a tag-along covid safe, guided tour in the Hills.
All experiences included in the Tour are paid/guided experiences aimed to entertain and educate participants to local food production, connecting with local producers, supporting professionals, and the Adelaide Hills community.
Lunch is available but not included.
Tours on demand – Get in contact today with us.
Starting point: Centrelink Parking Ground 30 Stephen St. Mount Barker SA 5251
What is Included:
- All Experiences in the tour are included.
What is Available:
Lunch at the Angler fish and chips:
Check out Angler’s menu here:
- Fish & Chips
- Fish & Chips for Kids
- Crumbed Fish Burger
- Woodfire plate & Chips
- Salt & Pepper Ocean Jacket Cheeks
- Triple Cooked Hand Cut Chips
- Chip Butty
We will do our best to accommodate your frood requirements pls. leave your comments in the check-out “order note” field.
What is required:
- Your own Vehicle, this is a tag-along guided tour, come with your friends, it is more fun.
- In order to access wine tastings and experiences is required to be at least 18 years old.
- The clothing needs to be organized accordingly to the expected weather and comfortable shoes are required.
Children and minors:
- Children and Teenagers are welcome during the tour.
- For children up to 9 years, the participation is FREE and they have to be supervised all the time by their guardians/parents.
- Teenagers (10 to 17) can participate with limitations, pls. select the appropriate option in the booking calendar.
We will contact you few days prior tour date, to discuss more details.