Join us with this family-friendly tag-along food tour in McLaren Vale.
Four iconic locations, four experiences you cannot miss if you love local food and you look to sustain and discover more about small producers in McLaren Vale.
Tasting, enjoying, and learning more about Fleurieu Peninsula food with AgriAdventures.
This is a tag-along, guided tour for promoting independent food tourism in South Australia and includes:
- Guided tour at the Farmers Market with 10% discount voucher (available only on Saturday)
- Brewery experience with tasting
- Historic tour and Wine Tasting at Oxenberry Farm
- Lunch (included in the price)
- Edible garden tour experience
The tour starts at 09:30 – Meeting Point: Willunga Farmers Market High School, Main Rd, Willunga SA 5172, Australia
Tour ends at 04:00 pm – Feel free to keep visiting McLaren Vale in your own peace
Tours on demand – Get in contact today with us.
(Some of the experiences might not be available for the date and time you required, adequate substitution will if provided.)
Get in contact with us if you require extra dates
What is Included:
- All Experiences in the tour are included in the experience price.
- Light lunch at Oxenberry included
Pick your lunch at Oxenberry:
Choice of one (1) from the selection
- SEASONAL BRUSCHETTA
- SALMON CROISSANT
- ORIGINAL CLUB SANDWICH
We will do our best to accommodate your frood requirements pls. be aware food preorder is required from the supplier. Leave your comments in the check-out “order note” field.
What is required:
- Your own Vehicle, this is a tag-along guided tour, come with your friends, it is more fun.
- In order to access wine tastings and experiences is required to be at least 18 years old.
- The clothing needs to be organized accordingly to the expected weather and comfortable shoes are required.
Children and minors:
- Children and Teenagers are welcome during the tour.
- For children up to 9 years, the participation is FREE and they have to be supervised all the time by their guardians/parents.
- Teenagers (10 to 17) can participate with limitations, pls. select the appropriate option in the booking calendar.
We will contact you a few days prior tour date, to discuss more details.
AgriAdventures communicate value through experiences.