Meet the grower, taste the region!
Enjoy a tour of the market to meet the growers and sample tasty produce before enjoying the market at your leisure in Mclaren vale.
Willunga Farmers Market – located in the historic township of Willunga, just 50 minutes from Adelaide is South Australia’s first farmers market.
Established in 2002, every Saturday you will find over 60 stalls bursting with fresh local produce and artisan products created by passionate locals.
Not for profit:
Willunga Farmers Market is a Non-for-profit organization.
Profits from this experience will help to maintain the structure, help with Volunteers’ material and establish the $15,000 scholarship offered from the market to who interested in farming but discouraged by the obstacles of entering the industry.
What the Willunga Farmers Market Tour includes:
- Guided tour of the market with a representative from Willunga Farmers Market.
- Willunga Farmers Market shopping bag.
- Member for a day pass, entitling you to 10% discount on all purchases at the market including produce, coffee, breakfast, and brunch.
Available at location
- Fresh produce – fruit, vegetables, meat, dairy, egg, cheese
- Artisan products including olive oil, olives, honey, bread, jams, chutneys, sauces, baked goods and more
- Wine tasting and sales
- A variety of breakfast and brunch options
Be aware of the weather and came prepared with proper clothing and gears.
Dog-friendly – must be on a short lead at all times
Accessible parking, ATM and toilet facilities available
Length of the guided experience:
The market operates until 12.30 pm